For The Ones You Love
If you died, your family would not only be grieving emotionally, but struggling financially as well.
Reasons for Life Insurance
- Help pay off a mortgage or other debt.
- Replace lost income.
- Cover children‘s expenses, and college.
- Gain convertable benefits
- Leave an inheritance.
- Accumulate cash value for retirement
Life Insurance as Mortgage Protection
Perhaps the biggest reason to get life insurance is to protect a mortgage. In that case, we call the life insurance a Mortgage Protection plan. But what can Mortgage Protection do for you?
Available Benefits Include:
- Death – Your family can pay off your loan in the event of your death.
- Disability – Can pay your monthly mortgage payments if you can’t work due to an injury.
- Young Dependents – Provides your children and other young dependents basic protection alongside your own.
- Critical Illness – Can be used to pay your mortgage payments if you are diagnosed with a covered critical illnes, or have a covered critical procedure.
Combine with Disability Benefits
Working age Americans become disabled for more reasons than you might think. It’s surprisingly common. And frequently, it’s actually due to illnesses. The top 10 causes for disability in the United States include:
- Arthritis and other musculoskeletal problems
- Heart disease
- Lung or respiratory problems
- Mental illness, including depression
- Nervous system disorders
- Injuries sustained in accidents